Because Adelphi is a place to explore, discover and become.
- Our 75-acre main campus, which is also a registered arboretum
- Quick access to New York City and Long Island beaches
- Small-town community living close to a vibrant urban life
- New, state-of-the-art facilities—the Center for Recreation and Sports and the Performing Arts Center
- Our global community—more than 90 approved study abroad destinations in 40 countries
- Green living, including a new $20 million residence hall with geothermal technology
- More than 80 student clubs and organizations
- Community service through paid internships and volunteerism
- 600-plus internationally recognized faculty members
- A leader
- Our next success story
- Part of a legacy
Come to Adelphi and define what success means to you.
*The average 2011–2012 financial aid package award per full-time student was approximately $20,475; 98 percent of full-time freshmen and 89% of all undergraduates received some form of financial aid.
**2012–2013 rates. Tuition and fees, and room and board are subject to change.