Because Adelphi is a place to explore, discover and become.
- Our 75-acre main campus, which is also a registered arboretum
- Quick access to New York City and Long Island beaches
- Small-town community living close to a vibrant urban life
- New, state-of-the-art facilities—the Center for Recreation and Sports and the Performing Arts Center
- Our global community—more than 90 approved study abroad destinations in 40 countries
- Green living, including a new $20 million residence hall with geothermal technology
- More than 80 student clubs and organizations
- Community service through paid internships and volunteerism
- 600-plus internationally recognized faculty members
- A leader
- Our next success story
- Part of a legacy
Come to Adelphi and define what success means to you.
*The average 2011–2012 financial aid package award per full-time student was approximately $20,475; 98 percent of full-time freshmen and 89% of all undergraduates received some form of financial aid.
**2012–2013 rates. Tuition and fees, and room and board are subject to change.
Questions? Need more information? We’re here for you.
Office of University Admissions
One South Avenue
P.O. Box 701
Garden City, NY 11530-0701
|p – 800.ADELPHI
p – 516.877.3050
f – 516.877.3039
e – firstname.lastname@example.org