Each of Adelphi’s graduate programs has unique requirements and deadlines for admission.
» View program requirements » Apply Now
Guidelines for all graduate international applicants:
- All international graduate applicants are required to submit official college or university records to the Adelphi Office of University Admissions.
- One set of records should be in your native language and one set should be translated into English.
- Photocopies are not acceptable without an official stamp or seal from the school attended.
- All academic records should be sent directly by the previous school attended. If a student wishes to submit transcripts on behalf of the previous institution, they must be official and bear the school’s stamp or seal.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required for admission to our graduate programs. If a student has completed a three-year bachelor’s degree, they should contact the Office of University Admissions for evaluation of their degree.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores are required to show English language proficiency.