International Admissions

For Graduate Applicants


Special Instructions for Graduate Applicants

It is recommended that international graduate applicants submit a completed International Student Application for Admission by May 1 for the fall semester and by November 1 for the spring semester.

  • All international graduate applicants are required to submit official college or university records to the Adelphi University Office of International Admissions. One set of records should be in your native language and one set should be translated into English. Photocopies are not acceptable without an official stamp or seal from the school attended.
  • All academic records should be sent directly by the previous school attended. If a student wishes to submit transcripts on behalf of the previous institution, they must be official and bear the school’s stamp or seal.
  • A four year bachelor’s degree is required for admissions to our graduate programs. If a student has completed a three year bachelor’s degree, they should contact The Office of International Admissions for evaluation of their degree.
  • To find out more about Adelphi’s graduate programs, take a look at our Graduate Bulletin.


Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology:

December 1 (fall admission only)

M.S. in Communication Disorders:

February 15 (fall admission only)

M.A. in School Psychology:

March 1 (fall admission only)

M.A. in Mental Health Counseling:

March 1 (fall admission only)


April 1 (fall); November 1 (spring)

Master of Social Work (M.S.W.):

July 15 (fall); December 1 (spring)


For further information, please contact:

Office of International Admissions
p – 800.ADELPHI
e –
» Request Information

Apply Now!

Getting Started at AU
Everything you need as a new Adelphi University student.
See resources for getting started
AU Videos
What campus life is like at Adelphi University—from a student perspective.
Check out Adelphi on YouTube
University Bulletin
Get detailed information about every program at Adelphi University.
See our University Bulletin