Special Instructions for Undergraduate Applicants
We recommend that international undergraduate applicants submit a completed International Student Application by May 1 for the fall semester and by November 1 for the spring semester. For students interested in living on campus, we recommend that you submit your application by March 1.
- Official secondary school or university records should be submitted directly to the Adelphi University Office of International Admissions. Applicants must provide evidence of superior academic achievement, as well as their evidence of their English proficiency.
- International freshmen whose native language is English are required to submit official SAT or ACT results.
- For students interested in a scholarship review, we recommend that you submit official SAT or ACT results.
- Undergraduate international transfer applicants must submit official transcripts and course descriptions for all higher education institutions attended. All academic records should be sent directly by the previous school attended. If a student wishes to submit transcripts on behalf of the previous institution, they must be official and bear the school’s stamp or seal.
- To see a list of our undergraduate programs, take a look at our programs of study.