An application to Adelphi is both simple and life-changing.
Military personnel follow the same admissions process that traditional students follow when applying to Adelphi:
However, there are unique advantages and benefits for military and veteran applicants that you should consider.
Our various degree programs can have different application deadlines, so please refer to those program websites for specific information. We’ve also gathered military-specific financial aid information for your convenience.
Regardless of the program you are applying to, any military student that plans to use G.I. Bill benefits should follow this general application process:
- Complete an online application to Adelphi or call 800.ADELPHI to have a paper application mailed to you; there is no application fee for any active, reserve and veteran military applicant
- If eligible, complete a VONAPP (online application) for veterans affairs benefits
- Even if you may be covered completely by veterans affairs education benefits, complete an online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form for federal and state financial aid
- Contact the Office of the University Registrar to notify them of your active, reserve or veteran military status, and your plans, if any, to use G.I. Bill benefits
- Contact a pre-enrollment academic adviser at Adelphi who specializes in assisting active, reserve and veteran military students; the adviser can assist you with all application and enrollment questions (see contact information below)