Apply Now to Adelphi University

How do I apply to Adelphi University?

There are three easy ways to apply:

Adelphi Application

» First-Year (the United States and International)

» Transfer (the United States and International)

» Graduate/Doctoral (the United States and International)

  • If you are interested in applying for the M.S. in Communication Disorders: Speech -Language Pathology, please submit the CSDCAS application.
  • If you are interested in applying for the Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, the Psy.D. in School Psychology, or the Respecialization in Clinical Psychology, please submit the PSYCAS application.  

» Adult (College of Professional and Continuing Studies)

Common Application

Prospective first-year and transfer students may submit the Common Application instead of Adelphi’s online application.

» First-Year

» Transfer 

Coalition Application

Prospective first-year students may choose to submit the Coalition Application instead of the above options.

Student life at Adelphi

Already submitted your application?

Check your application status online.

Apply Now
Request Information

University Admissions